Thursday, January 21, 2010

Lost, then Found

Last July, I posted some Stephen Fabian artwork, and realized then that I had lost or misplaced some tearsheets of his work. Well I found some that had been misfiled. Below are a few and I'll post a few more, maybe next post.

I had a bad habit (and to some degree, I still do) of clipping images from books and magazines for the morgue, but not always labeling the source or any kind of caption. So please pardon that I have incomplete info for these terrific Fabian works.

I don't know the name of this story at all.

The Reign of Istar_1992

In a Pig's Eye

Song of the Spaceway

Stars in Shroud

And hey, Mr. Door Tree has some obscure Fabian over at Golden Age Comic Book Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it