Monday, November 16, 2009

Kelly Day Every Day

I know there are a lot of you who admire Walt Kelly and his work, but we don't seem to be finding you over at the new 'blog about Kelly art, where it's Kelly day every day. If'n we don't see more followers showing up, it may not be worth the time (which it takes a lot of) to be gathering up rare and lovely Kelly stuff. Please come over and 'follow' or comment or something to let us know you're out there. You can begin by clicking here.

A panel from the current story arc of Pogo Sundays.

2 comments:

Daniel [oeconomist.com] said...

If you are just looking at the Blogger followers, then you might seek a different measure. Some regular readers may not have any Blogger identity.

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Actually, my measure is that I'm looking at details from my stat counter that measure all hits and break them down by details. Each blog has its own stats, and the results are that Pogo in Pandemonia (now a defunct blog) gets more (many more) hits daily than does the new Whirled of Kelly. It's gotten a little better since I made this particular post.

Thanks to you Daniel, and a few other regulars, I'm inspired to keep on for a while. I just want to get a sense that people who enjoy Pandemonia might be enjoying the rest of Kelly's Whirled.