Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inky-Dinks

Apparently my previous lost post is not coming back, and apparently we're good to go for new posts. So, not to repeat myself (but I am):

Here is a clutch of Wally Wood's strange little characters that he at least once referred to as Inky-Dinks, the spontaneously hatched little dudes that sometimes populated the sub-layers of Wally's worlds.



For those of you viewing this post out of context, Blogger had a maintenance issue that wiped out a lot of people's recent posts at the same time. Some of those posts were returned by this point, but a lot weren't, including mine. These things happen, and I'm just grateful for this forum.

Carry on!

4 comments:

Unca Jeffy said...

Wood stuff is Good stuff!

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

When better drawrings are drawrn, they'll be drawrn by Wood. He's real gone.

Larry MacDougall said...

Brilliant - the drawings I mean :)

Eric said...

I've said something along these lines before, but I'll say it again. Wally Wood on a good day was the best comic book artist ever. Not my personal favorite- although he's definitely top 5- but simply the best. Unfortunately there's always that "on a good day" qualifier...