Monday, December 31, 2012

Love, Comfort & Good Will

Okay, here's one of those bad news/good news kind of things.

Bad news is that my computer is finally kaput once and for all, even after months of replacement parts and repairs.

Good news is that I have a brand new magic machine to get up to speed, so I can finish my immediate deadline and maybe get back to some sort of normalcy.

Bad news is that right now, I'm coming to you from my iPad until I get up to speed, so I can't post my new year's images that I was gonna do.

Good news is at least I can type one letter at a time to wish you all a GOOD new year---with love, comfort and good will!

5 comments:

Tororo said...

So I wish you a new year chock-full with good news!

Thomas Haller Buchanan said...

Aw, thanx Tororo. Good stuff for you too!

Kid said...

Happy New Computer, Thom. (Love that cat's face avatar from Tororo.)

Will Shetterly said...

May the new computer serve you well. Happy New Year!

Annie said...

Happy New Year, Thom!